So I’ve been doing some cooking (of course, why wouldn’t I?) and I did snap a picture of the dishes for some reason.
I will not be writing about the dishes in depth for now, but there may come a time when I go ahead and write up an article for each of the dishes.
For now though, in the order of appearing from left to right:
1. Oritental Stir-Fry with French Fries.
Dressing: Honey Mustard
2. Scrambled Eggs with Chicken Cutlet & Honey
3. Curry Rice & Smoked Ham with Sour Cream & Honey Mustard
4. Chicken Curry with White Rice.
5. Poor Man’s Surf & Turf.
6. Chicken, Cheese & Mushroom Dumplings with Tomatoes & Coleslaw.
7. Chocolate Pancakes with Strawberry & Cranberry fillings.
Dressing: Strawberry Sauce